1. Choir concerts are simultaneously absolutely wonderful and absolute murder.
2. Handholding for prayer is awkward in a mixed choir of 99.
3. Playing Just Dance in a peasant costume makes it twice as difficult as it usually is–and probably doubly amusing to watch.
4. It is in fact possible to make a working catapult in ten minutes.
5. Sword fights are perfectly acceptable as Christmas party entertainment.
6. School goes infinitely better when you actually have a plan–as I now do and feel substantially better about life in general because of it.
7. Never ever, ever watch Grimm if you have the smallest aversion to horror.
8. Christmas is undeniably the most fantastic, brilliant season of the year.
9. Family,friends(and book clubs), and faith make it what it is.
10. Compuer issues make blogging very difficult.